Supporting Your Non-Local Referee

This is Always the Hardest Part Forums Multiverser Multiverser Online Gameplay Supporting Your Non-Local Referee

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  M.J. 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

M.J.
    Keymaster

I just read an article on Bloomberg https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-07-08/how-to-be-a-professional-dungeons-dragons-master-hosting-games (warning: Bloomberg counts visits and limits the number of articles you can read free) which talks about people making money, if not a living, by running Dungeons & Dragons games for paying players.

I’m not like that. I do this for free, and no one should feel pressured either to cough up or to quit playing.

However, I will mention that I have Patreon and PayPal.me accounts for people to support my work, and particularly my online work, which includes maintaining this forum and paying my Internet access and such. The links are on this page, top left.

Thanks.

–M. J. Young

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

A generalist: learning less and less about more and more, one day to know nothing about everything.